Some people have been talking about the best Aloe Vera Gel which is claimed not only good to improve skin’s health but also address some of the problems with the digestive system. Although you can always remove the gel on your own, some products are focusing on the gel, claiming themselves to be able to solve some of the common skin issues, such as minor burns, acne, and also sunburn.
About Aloe Vera in General
Aloe Vera Gel comes from the unique plant known as Aloe Vera. Not many people know that it is included within Liliaceae family, which is a type of cactus. The plant is resistant to dry climate and condition, mostly grown in India and Africa. When you break the skin or peel it off, you will see (and feel) this sticky and gooey-like gel that feels cool when applied to the skin.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera Gel has some natural benefits when applied to the skin. First of all, it treats a minor burn. A friend of mine once accidentally burned herself when she was standing too close to a motorcycle which has just been turned off. The exhaust touched her knee, causing a hot sensation. When she applied the gel, it helped to cool her off and stopped the pain.
Moreover, the gel has been used for centuries – not only for medicinal purposes but also for beauty. Some of the beauty products contain Aloe Vera Gel because it contains a lot of minerals and vitamins, including vitamin C and vitamin E, the vitamin that improves skin health and condition.
Here are other benefits of the gel:
The gel will recover the moisture, returning its condition to the original state. The gel contains antioxidants and natural nutrition that will heal the skin
Moisturizing the skin
The gel has this feel, but it doesn’t leave greasy sensation. It’s mostly perfect for all kinds of skin condition, including the oily type. The gel is perfect as a skin moisturizer and it helps to prevent skin drying. It is also good for men, especially after shaving, because it helps to recover the small cuts.
The gel contains two major hormones that will heal the wounds as well as acting as anti-inflammatory agent. One of the two hormones helps with new skin cells growth. New skin can grow without scarring.
Since the gel is rich in vitamin E, you can prevent early aging. It is good to boost skin elasticity and remove fine lines, thanks to the many powerful antioxidants.
Improving digestive system
The gel can be turned into food and drink. When consumed, it is believed to treat some of the digestive problems. Not to mention that it is also rich in fiber, so it is truly healthy for your own sake.
A word of advice, though. Aloe Vera has tons of good traits. However, some people may have an allergic reaction to it. It would be wise to check your condition first before trying, especially if you are going to consume it. Check with your doctor. Perform allergy test. Pregnant moms and breastfeeding moms are not advised to consume the gel. If they want to have an external application, it would be wise if they can consult their doctor first.
Best Aloe Vera Gel – Our Top Picks
There are some products that have already been manufactured and processed, so you don’t need to prepare the aloe Vera on your own. You can find these products at Amazon, and they have been considered as the best Aloe Vera Gel products with potent results.
#1. Amara Organics Aloe Vera Gel
This product is considered as one of the best Aloe Vera Gel products because it truly works for many users. It is 100% organic and pure, and it delivers great result. You will find tons of positive reviews from those who are satisfied with their purchase. Here are some features of the product:
- It is completely natural without any addition of alcohol, perfume, or color.
- The product can be used to moisturize cuticles, hair, and skin. It is also good to treat razor burn and sunburn.
- It is pretty flexible in use: conditioner (the leave in type), hair gel, or aftershave.
- The gel will be absorbed by the skin fast without leaving any sticky sensation, making the skin smooth and silky.
- The gel works like magic, especially for acne. It dries out the acne quite fast (some users have the experience of an overnight dry) without causing the skin to dry.
- It isn’t sticky or greasy, which is good for busy and active users who are always on the go.
- The product is good to treat itchiness, sunburn, and mosquito bites. The after-use sensation is soothing and nice.
- Some reviews say that the product will leave a bad smell after not being used for quite a while but most of the users don’t experience such an issue.
#2. Seven Minerals
This is another one of the best Aloe Vera Gel products with natural and organic contents. You can expect only high-quality ingredients with this product, which will result in a faster outcome and also comfortable use. The gel feels somewhat comfortable when used on the body and the face, and it absorbs quite fast without leaving any greasy sensation. Here are some of the features:
- The product is quite multifunctional. It can be used as an aftershave, reducing the cuts from shaving. It can also be applied to the hair, improving its silkiness and health. If you have minor burns or itchiness, it will solve your problem right away!
- The product is good and natural for daily treatments. Don’t worry about its safety – as long as you aren’t allergic, you are fine.
- It has a rather thin and clear gel, so it isn’t heavy or stuffy.
- The product feels light and breathable. When you apply it on your neck, skin, or face, it doesn’t feel thick or heavy – or wear you down.
- It is pretty versatile. It can be mixed with coconut oil or other natural oil easily.
- You can expect the real result after several applications. You can feel your condition improving.
- The product is great for the body but not so for the face. The sea kelp is comedogenic, which means that it clogged pores and it can cause acne for those who have a sensitive (or problem) skin.
#3. Earth’s Daughter Organic Aloe Vera Gel
As one of the best Aloe Vera Gel products, Earth’s Daughter offers versatile use for the entire body – from top to toe. No need to worry about the quality because it is completely safe and it doesn’t contain any chemical substance or preservative. The features are:
- The ingredients are natural and organic.
- It can hydrate the skin, moisturize its condition, and treat some of the skin conditions, like acne, psoriasis, or even wound and burn.
- Can be used on hair and skin, resulting in a quick outcome.
- It absorbs nicely and fast, leaving no greasy or sticky feel.
- The product is easy to use.
- It feels light and somewhat refreshing after application.
- The skin feels somewhat cleaner after use.
- The only complaint is about the container or bottle, which always comes with inconsistency. Sometimes it is the nozzle. Sometimes it is the lid.
#4. NatureSense Organic Aloe Vera Gel
No wonder if NatureSense has been considered as one of the best Aloe Vera Gel because of the amazing potential. It is organic and natural, and it is a product that can be used for hair and skin. Imagine how much money you can save when you only need to buy one item to treat several problems on the body. The product is packed with minerals and vitamins, and it also contains the enzymes and proteins.
Here are some of the best features:
- The product has this nice fluid and silky texture that feels light and soothing on the skin.
- It doesn’t contain any chemical substance, especially thickeners.
- It contains natural antifungal, antiviral, and also antibacterial agents.
- The product can be used for your pets too.
- The sensation after the application is always nice and soothing.
- It is a product that can be used for body, face, and hair so you basically have a product that can do it all.
- The product is especially good for treating acne, helping clear them out and encouraging better skin health.
- Some people experience redness on their skin after application. It turns out that their skin is sensitive to Aloe Vera.
- There is a little mix of synthetic citric acid so be careful if your skin is sensitive.
#5. Fruit of The Earth
Looking for a product that can be used for the body, face, and also hair? You should try this one. It is claimed as one of the best Aloe Vera Gel products for some reasons. It delivers a good outcome and nice sensation after use. Here are some of the greatest features:
- It leaves soothing effect after application.
- It doesn’t contain any alcohol which means that it is safe for the skin and it won’t cause further irritation.
- The result is fast and quite immediately. The skin, hair, and face feel smooth and light after application.
- The texture is nice, light, and smooth.
- It leaves the skin smooth and silky, and it doesn’t leave any sticky or greasy feel either.
- The gel is nice for everyday use.
- Some buyers realize that the claim ‘100% gel’ doesn’t mean 100% ALOE gel. It is probably being mixed with other oil although the texture is nice and rich.
The best Aloe Vera Gel is a must-have product in any first aid kit or bathroom. However, finding the product that suits your skin is not easy as everyone has different skin types. We also realize that some of the four products we’ve already mentioned above won’t work for you as the manufacturer claims. So, we encourage you to read other user reviews before buying. Cheers! and have a nice day.
See also: Best Collagen Supplements