Most women want to know which best cellulite massager can address their issues effectively and deliver real results. Cellulite may not be dangerous, but it does affect the overall appearance, look, and also confidence of the individual. There are some ways to solve the problems, one of which to increase physical activities and have a better menu management.
Cellulite and Its Issues
When there is a huge pile-up of fat deposit, that’s when cellulite can happen. When the fat deposit starts forming beneath your skin, it will cause your skin to stretch. And when the deposit adds up, it will create a lumpy and bumpy texture on the stomach, thighs, and bottoms. But if the number of the fat deposit is too much, the cellulite may happen to all areas of the body.
You see, there is the fibrous tissue in between your skin and your muscle. When cellulite happens, the fat deposit happens on that fibrous tissue. The fat itself will push the skin outward while at the time, the bands of the fibrous tissue will pull the surrounding area inward. That’s why cellulite often results in the uneven surface or texture.
Again, this isn’t a life-threatening problem, but it affects the appearance and the confidence. Everyone knows that cellulite is ugly, and it is often connected to obesity. However, obesity isn’t always related to cellulite. Some people aren’t obese and yet they suffer from cellulite. If the number of fat deposit is too much, it will form cellulite. That’s why they want to know the information about the best cellulite massager product to try
The Functions of the Massager
It is believed that the fat deposit can be broken down when enough pressure is applied. When it is accompanied by the right creams or gels (believed to help to break down the fat), the process can go faster, resulting in an even texture. What about the broken-down fats? They will be flushed down by the body naturally, especially through the feces and urine. That’s why massager is often accompanied by the ointment, cream, or gel believed to help with the process.
Types of Cellulite Massager
There are some types of cellulite massager you can find on the market. They include Brush Mitts, Rollers/Roller Brush, Roller Sticks, and Vacuum Cups.
1. Brush Mitts
This is basically a scrubber that comes in the form of the palm or round shape. It should fit in the hand. Simply apply the creams, press it with the whole palm, and you are good to go. It is considered one of the best cellulite massager because using it is very comfy and less tiring. You don’t need to apply excessive force and yet it can deliver a satisfying result. There are some of the best products falling into this type of item.
Some of the Best Brush Mitts Models
If you are looking for a massager that is easy to use and will deliver good results, this one will do it. Not only it has a nice design, the application is a true no-brainer. Some of the best features of this product are:
- The ergonomic design is comfortable and also safe.
- You should be able to tackle the dimples, lumps, and other uneven areas easily.
- The product is made from a material that is water resistant, so it remains hygienic and it won’t cause bacteria or mold to grow.
- When used by your favorite products, be sure that this massager will encourage better penetration. No wonder if it is considered as one of the best cellulite massager products available on the market.
- It improves blood circulation in the most effective manner.
- Many users got good results.
- It is easy to use.
- For some people, it is quite uncomfortable when using it.
- Some people are experiencing redness on the area where the massager is applied.
#2. Scala Cellulite Massager
As one of the best cellulite massager, this massager from Scala truly works although a lot of people must experience discomfort at first use. But there are a lot of features to enjoy and gain from this product, such as:
- It is effective to remove a fat pocket.
- It has several functions, like draining excessive fluids, stimulating the skin, and removing the toxins.
- The surface is ideal to prep the skin as well as stimulating it.
- It works best only when used with creams or water – never use it dry.
- It delivers effective results. Within several times of use (people, in general, must use it for a week to see the difference), you should be able to see some improvements.
- It gets more comfortable after several times of use.
- Not only this product improves the texture of the skin, but also the tightness too.
- It is uncomfortable when used at first. Be prepared for the discomfort or even pain.
- It doesn’t resolve the cellulite problem 100% but it does improve the look and condition of the skin.
2. Rollers/Roller Brush
As the name suggests, rollers have this rolling part that should be applied to a certain area. With a little extra pressure, it is believed that the rolling parts will result in more effective fat tissue break down. One of the major characteristics of the item is the pointy fingers, allowing deeper and more intense penetration to the tissue. No wonder if this item is considered as one of the best cellulite massager ever made.
One of the Recommended Products:
LURE Home Spa
As one of the best cellulite massager, this massager has the combination of solid design and promising outcome. According to some users, they experience improvements although not completely removing the cellulite. Some of the great features of this massager are:
- This is a flexible device, which can be used for a dry or wet application. Feel free to combine it with shower gel, firming cream, hot cream, cellulite cream, or body oil.
- The design is comfortable and easy to use. The grip handle is ergonomic, and the roller will encourage circulation, resulting in elastic and smoother skin.
- The massager can also be used for post or pre-workout to help the muscles relax as well as preparing the muscle for the intense training.
- The rollers feel nice to improve blood circulation.
- The item may look small, but it is solid and sturdy. You will feel it at first try.
- You should be able to see the difference in a couple of days.
- It is slippery which can be quite annoying.
- Expect some bruising at first try.
- Some people with very thick skin don’t feel any improvement or changes.
3. Roller Sticks
Unlike the rollers, you need to have both hands to use this one. The massager is perfect for upper legs, back, and behind the knee. In most roller sticks, they are made from wood but be sure to choose the high-quality wooden sticks – not the ones made in China. Here are some of the popular products:
#1. Coolife Fascia and Cellulite Blaster Remover Muscle Roller
This massager can be used for different areas of the body. Not only it can be used to remove cellulite, it can also be used to deal with pain or ache. Some of the features are:
- The device is super effective when combined with creams or lotion. You can feel the nice sensation after using it.
- The handles will accommodate your level of comfort.
- The massager is easy to use, and you won’t have problems storing it either.
- It stimulates the blood circulation.
- You should see some results after several days of usage.
- Expect some bruising in the first week.
#2. MEILI Fascia Massager and Cellulite Remover
This is another promising device that can be used to treat the cellulite. Aside from the ease of use, there are many beneficial traits of using this device:
- The ergonomic and cushioned handles feel nice to the touch, and it is good to prevent slipping.
- It is good for tensed muscles too.
- The rollers are great to reach pressure points easily – which can be effective when used with the anti-cellulite ointments.
- It is a multifunctional massager that can be used by the whole family. One case: mother and daughter used it to remove cellulite while dad used it to relieve his back pain.
- The quality is worth the design and material.
- It smoothes the skin and creates even texture.
- It may cause a slight discomfort for the first-time use.
4. Vacuum Cups
As the name suggests, the vacuum cups are the cup-like massager that should be attached to the skin and moved around to improve the circulation. It will definitely cause bruising but that’s what you want. Since the bruising happens, it will alert the body to improve the area where the bruising happens, resulting in better blood circulation of the cellulite.
Two popular products:
This massager comes with a fine and high-quality set that looks expensive. No wonder if they are included in the list of the best cellulite massager. The great features of the massager are:
- Can remove toxins from internal parts, including the deep tissues.
- The set is made of high-quality silicone, so no need to worry about breaking.
- It helps improving lymphatic drainage and toxin removal.
- Cleaning the device is easy and the maintenance is quite low, so no need to fuss over its condition.
- You should be able to see the difference in three days where your condition improves.
- It takes some time to get used to it.
- Expect bruising whenever the cups are used.
The sets of cups are great to tackle the uneven texture and bumps all over your body. There are many things to like, such as:
- The cups are made of high-quality silicone that is safe for the skin.
- Not only it is good to get rid of the cellulite but also to improve skin condition, flush out the toxins, and boost metabolism.
- It does result in a satisfying manner where the skin texture is getting better, and the bumpy cellulite is gone.
- Improves blood flow and tightens the skin at the same time.
- It requires minimal care and maintenance.
- Some users experience hurt.
5. Electric Massagers
As you can expect from the electric massager, it uses electricity as the power source, so you can save your breath. Expect the massager to provide deep and long relaxing sensation while tackling the cellulite at the same time. Some of the best models include:
#1. Pure-Wave CM7 Cordless
As one of the best cellulite massager, this device is handy. With only a single device, you can enjoy different kinds of massage purposes and activities. You can use it to battle cellulite, but other family members can use it to deliver relaxation and comfort. The features to like are:
- Besides the powerful motor, the various speed dial will help with the operation.
- It can be used to release muscle tension as well as pain.
- The massager is slim and lightweight.
- The absence of cable is convenient.
- It comes with different attachments for different purposes of massage.
- So far, none.
The best cellulite massager should offer a flexible use, and this product is included. This one comes with batteries, so you can carry it on the go, and yet it is also rechargeable. So, imagine the convenience and the easiness. Other features to enjoy this device are:
- It can deliver deep vibration and penetration that will relax the muscles.
- It improves blood circulation and muscles.
- The device comes with powerful motor for effective use.
- It is functional, not only good for removing cellulite.
- There are different heads and attachments for different massaging purposes.
- The device is portable and cordless.
- Some users find the quality to be cheap.
- They don’t experience any difference, even after two weeks of use.
Those are some of the best products available out there, and each of them comes within their own category. Simply choose the best cellulite massager that you like based on your needs.
See also: Best Aloe Vera Gel